a. Sign up or log on to a registered Booking.com account
b. Search for the accommodation and travel dates
c. Choose the preferred accommodation and room type to see the rate and estimated cash back value
d. Enter the required booking details and select 'Continue'
e. On the reservation page, enter the card details of the qualified UOB Credit Card to avail of the cashback.
f. Booking confirmation will be sent to the registered email address
g. Cashback amount and status will be reflected under “My rewards” page
h. Users can configure their assigned UOB Credit Card for the cashback in Profile > Settings > Credit Cards, choose or input card details and tick on “Use this card for my reward payments”
3. The offer is open all UOB cardholders who are logged in to Booking.com.
4. Accommodations that do not accept credit card, only accept cash as mode of payment and do not have “cashback” badge are not eligible for the offer.
5. The offer will only apply to confirmed bookings and if a qualified UOB Credit Card is used as payment at the accommodation or online. Cancelled, “no show” and bookings with changes on Credit Card details are not qualified for the cashback.
6. The offer is not applicable to taxes, service charges and other extra services such as in-room dining, breakfast and Spa.
8. Credit Card details will be shared to a third party processor to qualify and process the cashback.
9. The cashback will be credited to Booking Wallet within sixty five (65) days after checking out of the hotel.
10. The cashback will be processed to Booking Wallet automatically, unless UOB Cardholders chooses “Cash out to Credit Card” option on “My Rewards” page.
11. Any travel credit offered will only be considered earned when a qualifying stay has been completed. Travel credit can only be redeemed for properties that accept Booking Wallet payments. Bookings paid for with previously earned travel credit may not be eligible to earn additional credit.
12. The maximum amount of travel credit that Booking.com B.V. will award is €1,000 per booking.
13. The travel credit email confirmation will be sent to the account holder’s email address. It is the account holder’s responsibility to provide the correct email address. Booking.com B.V. shall not be held liable for the failure to obtain travel credit due to the provision of incorrect or missing email addresses. Travel credit will be granted only to the UOB cardholder who made the booking. If a UOB cardholder makes a booking on behalf of another person, and/or provides another person’s email address during the booking process, this other person will not be eligible to receive travel credit.
14. The amount of travel credit awarded will be based on the net price of the user’s accommodation booking, excluding taxes and service fees, VAT, and other miscellaneous charges or facility costs, if applicable. Please find the complete conditions of use for the travel credit here.
15. Only changes, modifications, or upgrades made to a booking by and through the Booking.com site will result in the updating of the amount of travel credit offered to a user. Changes, modifications, or upgrades made in any other manner, for example, in person at the property, will not change the original amount of travel credit offered to a user. In the event of any change or modification that lowers the net value of a booking, any travel credit offered shall be based on the new, lower net value.
16. Booking.com travel credit not redeemed within 2 years after the qualifying booking is made will automatically expire. Booking.com travel credit cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash or money, or sold.
17. Booking.com travel credit will not be awarded for "no-show" or cancelled bookings. Participants in Booking.com-initiated programs (e.g. Booking.Basic, Booking.com for Business, Refer a Friend, etc.) are not eligible for this promotion.
18. The cashback will be calculated based on the original booking value in Euros and will be credited in Euros,
19. Subject to foreign exchange charges. Should any amendments be made after the booking, the cashback will be adjusted accordingly and will be calculated based on the latest booking value.
20. The promo is non-transferable and non-cumulative and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price unless specified.
21. For inquiries and concerns about the offer, you may call Booking.com Customer Service at 180011142126 (English).
22. The promotion is subject to terms and conditions of Booking.com. In case of dispute, the decision of Booking.com and UOB shall be final.